Due to regulatory requirements, there are restrictions on the maximum Multiplier we can offer. This applies to everyone classified as a retail client. However, if you are eligible to be classified as a professional client, you can be entitled to a higher Multiplier:
Maximum Multiplier - Retail client
Maximum Multiplier - Professional client
To qualify for a professional client status, you will need to meet at least two out of the three criteria outlined below:
1) Professional Experience: You have worked in the financial sector for at least one year, in a position which requires knowledge of leveraged derivative transactions.
You will need to provide supporting documents and answers to the following questions:
- What is the name of your employer?
- Is the employer regulated by a financial regulatory body?
- What is your specific job title?
- Please provide supporting documents e.g. letter from the employer confirming the above and the responsibilities assigned to the position.
2) Size of Portfolio: You have an investment portfolio and/or savings account of €500,000 or more.
You will need to provide us with supporting statements showing your financial instrument portfolio or savings account size.
- Statements must have been issued within the last 3 months
- Keep in mind that this can be a cumulative total of multiple accounts, including your account with us.
3) Trading Experience: You have performed transactions of significant size, at an average frequency of 10 per quarter in the last four quarters.
- You will need to send us a statement or ledger that will show enough trades of the required value at other brokerages. Or mention that you feel you have done this with Stryk.
If you do meet 2 of the above criteria and are interested in being classified as a professional client, all you need to do is send us an email and we will get back to you shortly.